Organic Tom Kha Soup with coconut milk Thai cooking set (Non-GMO, Gluten free, Suitable for Vegetarians)
Tom Kha Soup is a Thai soup as the name suggests. This soup’s main ingredient is galangal. It is recognizable by its tarnish white colour which is mainly from coconut milk. Tom Kha soup is preferably mixed with chicken and mushrooms.
- NON GMO, Gluten Free, dairy free, suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- NON-GMO, Gluten and dairy free. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Contains coconut. Manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts as ingredient.
- Prepare 300ml of water and Organic Coconut milk, then add Organic Dried Herbs and continue boiling for 2 to 3 mins until the mixture starts to release its aroma.
- Add about 200g of your desired meat, boil until the meat is fully cooked. Add Organic Tom Kha Soup Seasoning into the mixture, and then stir well.
- Stir all together and then Tom Kha Soup is ready to serve.
Tip: Sprinkle Organic ground Hot Chilli for extra spiciness.”
Canada Organic Biologique, USDA ORGANIC, IFOAM TH-BIO-121, Non-EU Agriculture
- Organic Coconut Milk 83.34%
- Organic Sugar 7.16%
- Salt 5.94%
- Organic Dried Galangal 1.22%
- Organic Dried Lemongrass 1.05%
- Organic Ground Chilli 0.56%
- Organic Dried Kaffir Lime Leaves 0.44%
- Organic Dried Coriander Leaves 0.14%
- Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid; INS 330) 0.10%
- Organic Dried Chilli 0.05%
Store in cool, dry place