Health Paradise Organic 10 Grain contains:
- Millet – It’s a good source of protein.
- Buckwheat – It helps lower cholesterol levels by binding to cholesterol molecules and dragging them out of the body on its way through the digestive system.
- Wheat berries – One half-cup serving is a great source of selenium, manganese, phosphorous, magnesium, and lignan, a phytochemical that may help protect against breast cancer.
- Quinoa – It is rich in complex carbohydrates that slowly digest and keep you satiated for longer while keeping your blood sugar constant.
- Sorghum – It is a gluten-free grain that can be a great option for those with celiac disease.
- Barley – It’s high in fiber (almost a quarter of the daily recommended value in one cup of the pearled stuff), it may help prevent some chronic diseases and lower cholesterol.
- Oat Groats – Excellent source of soluble fibre, thiamin, phosphorous, zinc, selenium, vitamin E, and iron.
- Lentils – Lentils have good nutritional value with dietary fiber, B-vitamins, iron, protein, and hardly any calories.
- Oats – It helps lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Brown Rice – A good source of iron, niacin, and thiamine. Contains selenium which aids in a wide range of body functions compare to white rice.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Malaysia
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY: Use of certified organic ingredients