Here are some of the known benefits of Hatcho Miso:
- Filled with lecithin, linoleic acid, and B12
- High in protein
- Found to be effective in treating some forms of cancer and heart disease
- Reduces the possibility of developing stomach ulcers
- Able to slow aging process
- Protects against effects of radiation, contains dipicolonic acid which is attached to heavy metals e.g. radioactive strontium and removes them from the body.
Spread miso on a piece of bread and top with tahini. Sprinkle on slivered almonds or slivered radishes. Miso can also be used to marinade meat, fish, or poultry. Spice up cooked baked potatoes with some herbs, or used for any warm or cold rice dishes. Alternatively combine it with olive oil, ginger and garlic for a delicious dressing that can be used on salads, cold grain dishes, or pasta.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Japan
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY: NASAA (AUS)