Here are some of the known benefits of Genmai Miso:
- Filled with lecithin, linoleic acid, and B12
- High in protein
- Found to be effective in treating some forms of cancer and heart disease
- Reduces the possibility of developing stomach ulcers
- Able to slow aging process
- Protects against effects of radiation, contains dipicolonic acid which is attached to heavy metals e.g. radioactive strontium and removes them from the body.
- Spread miso on a piece of bread and top with tahini
- Sprinkle on slivered almonds or slivered radish
- Miso can also be used to marinade meat, fish, or poultry
- Spice up cooked baked potatoes with some herbs, or used for any warm or cold rice dishes
- Alternatively combine it with olive oil, ginger and garlic for a delicious dressing that can be used on salads, cold grain dishes, or pasta
A medium-rich type of miso and slightly sweet in taste – great for all types of dishes!
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Japan
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY: NASAA (AUS)