Here are the known benefits of Organic Awase Miso:
- Full of lecithin, linoleic acid, and B12
- High in protein
- Found to be effective in treating some forms of cancer, heart disease and reduce the possibility of developing stomach ulcers
- Able to slow aging process
- Protects against effects of radiation, contains dipicolonic acid which is attached to heavy metals (e.g. radioactive strontium) and removes them from the body
- Spread miso on a piece of bread and top with tahini
- Sprinkle on slivered almonds or slivered radishes
- Miso can also be used to marinade meat, fish, or poultry
- Spice up cooked baked potatoes with some herbs, or used for any warm or cold rice dishes
- Alternatively, combine it with olive oil, ginger and garlic for a delicious dressing that can be used on salads, cold grain dishes, or pasta
A medium-rich type of miso and slightly sweet in taste – great for all types of dishes!
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Japan
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY: NASAA (AUS)
There are no reviews yet.