Ecovinal Organic Pomegranate Vinegar can be used in place of normal vinegar for better taste and nutrition.
- Rich in antioxidants which help to defend our body against free radical damage.
- Improves digestion by increasing the body’s capacity to take up essential nutrients from the food we eat. Adding pomegranate vinegar to salads or taking it as a drink before or with meals can help to improve the absorption of essential minerals found in foods.
- Contains flavonoids which help to improve mental functioning such as memory and mood swings such as depression. The benefits of consuming pomegranate vinegar are similar to that of apricot seeds or other types of vinegar. Regular consumption of pomegranate vinegar can help lower cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
- Use it as a salad dressing
- You may mix it with olive oil to create a thicker mixture
- It is suitable as a dip as well
- Drink it twice a day as a tonic
- Mix 1 to 2 tablespoons of pomegranate vinegar with water
- You may sweeten it with some honey
- Use it to marinate or season meat
- Use it to preserve or brine vegetables like pickles and gherkins
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Spain
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY: USDA Organic, ES-ECO-025-NA Agriculture UE
Serving size: 1 Tbsp (15ml)
Amount per serving (% Daily value)
Total Fat: 0g (0%)
Sodium: 0g (0%)
Total Carbohydrate: 2g (1%)
– Sugar: 1g
Daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
There are no reviews yet.