Organic balsamic vinegar contains polyphenols which are rich in antioxidants that help to defend your body against free radical damage. Antioxidants can protect the body from heart disease and cancer. The grapes that are used to make balsamic vinegar contain antioxidants that fight against cell damage, improve the body’s immune system and make blood platelet more flexible.
Balsamic vinegar also contains enzymes that help maintain a good digestive health.
- May be used as a salad dressing
- Works great as a seasoning on fresh berries, raw cheese and creamy desserts such as Panna Cotta
- It can be drizzled over grilled meat, like grilled salmon, and other dishes like risotto to bring out its full flavour
- Best kept in a cool, dark place and away from other ingredients with strong odour
- May be converted to a glaze by heating two cups over low-medium heat until the one-half cups are left. Great for glazing meat. However, do not heat excessively as it dulls the flavour
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Spain
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY: USDA Organic, ES-ECO-025-NA Agriculture UE
Serving size: 1 Tbsp (15ml)
Amount per serving (% Daily value)
Total Fat: 0g (0%)
Sodium: 0g (0%)
Total Carbohydrate: 4g (1%)
– Sugar: 4g
Daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
There are no reviews yet.