These are some of the benefits of taking organic green lentils:
- They are a good source of cholesterol lowering fibre, B vitamins such as folates and proteins
- Contains an excellent amount of minerals such as iron, phosphorous, copper and manganese.
- Cook lentils in a saucepan or pot of boiling water
- After boiling, put a lid on the saucepan and reduce the heat to low
- Cook until the lentils are tender, this will take about 20 minutes
- Drain when the lentils are fully coked
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Turkey
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY: N/A
Serving Size 1/4 cup (49g)
Calories: 180 kcal
Total fat: 0.9g/2%
– Calories from Fat: 9g
– Total carbohydrate: 30g/10%
Vitamin A: 2%
Dietary Fibre: 10g/40%
Vitamin C: 0%
Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
There are no reviews yet.