Here are some known benefits of buckwheat grains, which are found in the Buckwheat Flat Noodle:
- Rich source of soluble and insoluble dietary fiber
- 100 g of Buckwheat Falt Noodle provides 10 g or 26% of daily requirement of fiber
- Buckwheat is rich in flavonoids such as rutin, tannins and catechin
- Rutin is found to have anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties and help prevent platelet clot formation inside the blood vessels
- Contain more B-complex group of vitamins than that of quinoa seeds, especially riboflavin (vitamin B2) and niacin (vitamin B3)
- Buckwheat has more concentration of minerals like copper, and magnesium
- Copper is required for the production of red blood cells
- Magnesium relaxes blood vessels leading to brain and is found to have curative effects on depression, and headach
- Diets that contain buckwheat have been linked to lowered risk of developing high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
Buckwheat flat noodles can be taken with soup or or with pasta sauce. For wheat-free seasoning, use Health Paradise Tamari sauce. Please note that Dr Gram Buckwheat Flat Noodles are contains gluten due to the organic flour that is used to make the noodles.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Malaysia
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY: Use of certified organic ingredients