Mulberry Almond Milk Ice cream
Ingredients (3 servings) :
1. Mulberry (ripe), 20gm
2. Golden Kiwi (ripe), 180gm
3. La Mandorle original Almond powder, 40gm
4. La Mandorle ferments Almond powder, 40gm (EPA DHA from fish oil & Probiotics)
5. Organic raw sugar, 5 tbsp
6. Agave nectar, 1 tbsp
7. Organic cold pressed Coconut oil, 3 tbsp
- Wash clean mulberries. Wash and peel the skin of Kiwi. Cut Kiwi into slices.
- Use a high power blender to blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream tub and freeze it for 2 to 3 days – ready to serve.